- This event has passed.
Sep 1 '20, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
An event every month that begins at 8:00 AM on day 1 of the month, repeating until Dec 1 '20
Movendi Webinar Series 2020
Exclusive webinars for Movendi International members and with world class experts discussing key topics and state-of-the-art developments in alcohol policy and prevention, community best practices and innovation, communication and brand building, trailblazing campaigns and latest scientific updates on issues relating to our work.
The purpose of these webinars is to:
- Share insights, updates and state of the art briefings from our global and regional work,
- Explore current advocacy issues,
- Coordinate joint campaigning on global occassions,
- Build capacity and update about latest developments in global affairs and science relating to alcohol and other drug prevention,
- Exchange best practices, and
- Inspire with success stories from around the Movendi International world.
Participation is for Movendi International members only.
Each webinar is set to take place on the first day of every new month (as much as possible) and is conducted at two different time slots per day to allow participation of members from around the world.
Become a member, benefit from the webinars
Join our movement and become part of our work for development for all through alcohol prevention. Movendi International members receive calls for registration for the next webinar, follow-up mails with additional resources and have the chance to shape the agenda and contribute to the content of future webinars.