- This event has passed.
June 28, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Global Alcohol Action Plan: Let’s Make It Work!
This webinar is organized by SAFER Move – a platform that connects alcohol policymakers together with the vision of Moving Asia pacific to a SAFER world, free from alcohol-related harm.
14:00 – 15:00 P.M. (GMT+7)
8:00 – 9:00 A.M. (GMT+1 Sweden)
Sharing and discussion from experienced alcohol policymakers. The topic is focused on Action Area 1: Implementation of high-impact strategies and interventions, & 2: Advocacy, awareness, and commitment.
There will be a Q&A session for the audience at the end of the session.
What you will gain from this session:
- Learn an overview of the alcohol situation and alcohol-free promotion projects in Thailand as well as international aspects.
- Connect and discuss with the community of alcohol policymakers worldwide.
- Share your own experiences and knowledge to learn from each other.
Mr. Teera Watcharapranee, Manager of the StopDrink Network in Thailand
- Leading the project to stop drinking during Buddhist Lent Day which has been held for more than 19 years.
- Creating several campaigns for encouraging people to quit alcohol.
Mr. Johan Bengtsson, Senior Program Officer at the IOGT-NTO Movement based in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Experience in building awareness of the harmful effects of alcohol for over 20+ years and has worked in the Southeast Asia region for more than 15 years.
- Working with local organizations in Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam.
Please follow the link to register, here.