Movendi International values the protection and confidentiality of your personal data. Therefore, we comply with applicable data privacy legislation in relation to processing personal data.
Movendi International and the General Data Protection Regulation
Code of Conduct
- We ensure that all uses of personal data take place in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- We respect everyone’s right to the protection of his or her personal data.
- We safeguard the personal information of our employees and other stakeholders.
- We ensure that only persons which need access to personal data in order to perform their job responsibilities have access to such personal data.
- We ensure that all persons who have access to personal data take appropriate precautions to protect it. We ensure that personal data is not retained for a longer time period than necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was obtained.
- We always act respectfully and consider the privacy of others. We only access personal data if you are authorized to do so and only to the extent necessary for our job responsibilities.
- If we have permission to access your personal data, we protect and keep the information confidential.
- We only grant others access to personal data on a need-to know basis, with appropriate authorization and according to legal requirements.
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Movendi International may collect the following information: name and job title; contact information including email address; geographic information, preferences and interests; and other information relevant to Movendi International campaign needs.
We require this information to understand your needs, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping,
- Improvement of our campaigns and initiatives to promote development through alcohol prevention,
- Sending periodic emails containing information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address that you have provided.
We will use your personal data only for the purpose(s) for which you have given permission. We will not sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personal information collected online or offline.
All information shall be kept absolutely confidential unless consent has been given by the user.
How can you withdraw consent to be emailed or unsubscribe from receiving emails?
If you wish to stop receiving emails from Movendi International, you may do so by clicking the “unsubscribe’’ link at the bottom of any email. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.
You may also restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate whether or not you wish to receive future contact from us.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for our campaigns, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about access to information and data rectification?
You have at any time the right of access, modification, correction and removal of your data that has been collected in our database, and can implement these rights by contacting Movendi International at email@example.com. You may also write to us to request a copy of the information that Movendi International has about you.
How does Movendi International collect personal data?
Movendi International only collects personal data that you give us yourself in the context of a campaign or initiative linked to our vision: a life for all human beings free to live up to their fullest potential, and free from harm caused by alcohol and other drugs. It’s a world of peace, democracy and justice where free and healthy citizens actively contribute in all levels of society.
What personal data does Movendi International process?
Movendi International only collects the personal data needed to carry out a campaign or initiative relevant to our vision.
When and why does Movendi International process personal data?
Movendi International only processes data in certain situations:
- If you have explicitly given your permission for this; or
- If we are legally obliged to process the data (e.g. your ID information to process a VISA in order to attend Movendi International events).
How does Movendi International treat personal data?
Your data are only used for carrying out our campaigns and initiatives. We never pass on your contact details to third parties for commercial or any other purposes.
Where and for how long does Movendi International keep personal data?
We digitally store our data in our content management system, which is physically located in Sweden, and subject to GDPR rules.
If you submit an application form, register for an event or make a payment, we will keep your data for a maximum period of four years. Movendi International may also decide to collect some data in an aggregated form over a longer period in order to evaluate and make adjustments to its own activities (e.g. website visitors, newsletter opening track record). This data will be stored for a period of four years. After this time, it will be deleted.
For security, both our website and content management system have security technologies and measures including a two-factor authentication process, which are periodically reviewed and updated if necessary.
Does Movendi International keep my personal data safe?
Your data is processed in a way that is secure. We also use various security technologies, including two-factor authentication, and measures to protect your data from unauthorised access, use, loss or publication. These technologies and measures are periodically reviewed and updated when necessary.
What can I do about my own personal data?
If you want to update any of your contact details, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to be ‘forgotten’. To request this and have your data completely erased, please contact email@example.com.
If you feel that your data has been handled incorrectly, you can submit a complaint to the European Data Protection Supervisor.
The controller of your personal data, under applicable data privacy legislation and in regard to the processing of personal information, is:
Klara Södra Kyrkogata 20
National Tax Authority (Skatteverket): 802451-2660
If you have questions about our privacy practices, you may contact us at the above address or email address.
Page updated June 2, 2020