With your support we can protect more people from the harm caused by the alcohol industry, ensuring decision-makers implement policy solutions and programs that put the health and development of people and communities first.
Your support will also ensure that more people are reached with honest, accurate information about the real harm due to alcohol and what to do about it.
Your donation today will allow our team to partner with local advocates, community groups, and government agencies to help create healthier, happier, and more inclusive environments for all.
How you can support our work
We have an easy and reliable way for you to support our work.
What have we achieved together with your help so far?
Thanks to the support of our members, friends, and partners, we can be successful in advancing alcohol policy solutions and improving the public discourse about alcohol.
- World Health Assembly adopts a new WHO Global Alcohol Action Plan, May 2022,
- UNAIDS launches guidance on the importance of integrating HIV and Mental Health interventions, Including to address alcohol harm, 2022,
- Movendi International wins UN Award for outstanding advocacy, 2021,
- Launch of WHO fact sheet and advise on alcohol and the coronavirus pandemic, 2020,
- WHO addresses alcohol as obstacle to sustainable development, 2020,
- Launch of the WHO SAFER initiative and technical package, 2018,
- UN General Assembly adopts the 2030 Agenda and 17 Sustainable Development Goals, including alcohol as obstacle to development, 2015,
- Placing alcohol policy on the agenda of the World Health Organization and other UN branches and programs.
Other ways to support our work
In addition to making a donation, there are also other ways you can support our work. Leave a gift in will or honor a loved one.
Leave a gift in Will
By leaving a gift to Movendi International in your Will, you are giving a life-changing legacy that will support children, families and communities to tackle the causes of alcohol harm and create lasting change.
Please consider including Movendi International in your Will. To find out more, please contact our Executive Director Esbjörn.
Honour a loved one
If you’d like to organise for donations to be gathered at your loved one’s funeral or give a gift in memory, please call our Executive Director Esbjörn.
Or you can donate online. However you choose to remember your loved one, we can be there to help.
Movendi International Bank Account details
For international money transfers directly to our bank account, please find the details for our Euro, Swedish crown, and Dollar accounts.
|Movendi International Bank Account EURO|
SE-105 34 Stockholm
|Account Nr. (EURO)||137 678 483-9|
|IBAN||SE58 8000 0810 5913 7678 4839|
|Movendi International Bank Account SEK|
|Account Nr. (SEK)||974 960 577-1|
|IBAN||SE28 8000 0810 5997 4960 5771|
|Movendi International Bank Account USD|
|Account Nr. (USD)||137 022 381-8|
|IBAN||SE17 8000 0810 5913 7022 3818|