- This event has passed.
Nov 16 '21, 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
LIVE WEBINAR: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR PRIMARY CANCER PREVENTION
The 5th World Cancer Report Updates webinar will be held on November 16, 2021 organized by the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) of the World Health Organization (WHO).
November 16, 2021
11:00 AM (Paris time)
Live stream on IARC Learning YouTube channel
Join the 5th World Cancer Report Updates webinar to find out:
- What cancer types can be prevented by reducing exposures to modifiable risk factors?
- How far have we progressed in preventing cancer through actions on modifiable risk factors?
- Is reducing exposures to known carcinogens enough to effectively and sustainably prevent cancer?
- Dr Béatrice Lauby-Secretan, Deputy Head, Evidence Synthesis and Classification Branch, International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC/WHO)
- Dr David J. Hunter, Richard Doll Professor of Epidemiology and Medicine and Director of the Transnational Epidemiology Unit, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Professor Bernard W. Stewart, Professor, University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia. Co-Editor of the 2020 World Cancer Report
Please follow the link to register for the webinar, here.