- This event has passed.
October 18 - October 20€200 – €1180
World Cancer Congress 2022
The 2022 edition of the World Cancer Congress is organized by the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC) and Co-Hosted by the Dutch Cancer Society (KWF), the Geneva University Hospitals (HUG), the International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP), the Nordic Cancer Union (NCU), the Norwegian Cancer Society (Kreftforeningen) and the Swedish Cancer Society (Cancerfonden).
The World Cancer Congress will come to Geneva with a new design, adjusted to the current environment and responding to the participants’ expectations after nearly three years of pandemic, uncertainty and virtual meetings.
UICC aspires to deliver an inspirational programme where learning and showcasing are closely intertwined with networking and best practice sharing.
With a huge eagerness to finally meet face to face, UICC, its Congress co-hosts and sponsors are looking forward to convening and uniting the cancer and NCD communities in Geneva, to drive progress and reduce the global burden of cancer through the power of knowledge sharing and collective action.
The award-winning World Cancer Congress (WCC) will aim to:
- Facilitate useful and powerful connections amongst multisectoral leadership in cancer control
- Deliver high-quality content that can make change happen and have a long-lasting impact
- Equip changemakers with evidence and tools which will help accelerate progress in cancer control at all levels
- Provide a global platform for stakeholders to launch new initiatives and/or make announcements which will strengthen global efforts in tackling cancer
A leader-centric offer
A complimentary leaders’ program has been specifically crafted to convene the most influential decision-makers in public health. Discover the leader-centric offer here.
Content with a longer life-span
For the first time, the program will combine sessions delivered in person in Geneva which will be recorded onsite. They will be made available on the dedicated online digital platform at the end of each Congress day.
In addition, a full suite of digital content complementing the recorded sessions will be released on the online platform at the start of the Congress.
Registered delegates and digital pass holders will have access to the platform for up to 3 months after the event.
Novel ways to deliver content and spark new collaborations
Participants will encounter many opportunities to participate actively in the program, including:
- Spotlight stage which will host inspirational Ted-Talk style presentations
- Interactive discussions in the “Meet the expert” forum hosted in the Theme Pavilions in the Global Village
- Hosted roundtables facilitating small group discussions on a given topic
- Open discussions amongst a larger group of complementary key experts
- Pro-active and informal abstract group presentations
Program and speakers
Please follow the link for the program, here.
Please follow the link for the list of speakers, here.
Please follow the link for registration, here.