- This event has passed.
September 18, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Every month, Movendi International invites all members for an online capacity building and exchange webinar and virtual discussion on our key topics.
This time we wish to present alcohol policy successes in African regions with the aim to share best practices and catalyse collaborative efforts in the field of alcohol policy.
We will provide space for all our members to hear about some great examples from VALD Ghana, UAPA from Uganda and AADAL from Lesotho. They will share their successful experiences in implementing effective alcohol policy strategies. The webinar will focus on the lessons learned, the outcomes achieved, the future challenges and the potential for adapting these strategies to diverse contexts.
- Ghana – alcohol taxation
- Lesotho – alcohol taxation
- Uganda – advancing high-impact alcohol policy solutions to promote health and well-being for all.
- To exchange best practices
- To learn and get inspired from one another.
- To facilitate joint action